The Scrum aspects must be addressed and managed throughout a Scrum project as explained in SBOK™. The five Scrum aspects are:
Loading the player...
- Organization - This aspect focuses on various facets of a Scrum project organization as well as core and non-core roles and how to form high performance Scrum Teams. More
- Business Justification - This aspect focuses on the concept and purpose of Business Justification as it relates to Scrum projects. More
- Quality - This aspect focuses on defining quality as it relates to projects and to present the Scrum approach to achieve the required levels of quality. More
- Change - This aspect focuses on the importance of change in any project, regardless of its method or framework and expands on how Scrum development processes are designed to embrace change. More
- Risk - This aspect focuses on management of risks in a Scrum environment by considering various tools that facilitate the management of risks. More