|Course||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost Of Exam||Maintaining Certification|
|Introduction to Scrum (Free course)||Nil||Nil||Anyone interested to know more about Scrum||0||Not Applicable|
Register for free Overview
'Introduction to Scrum' course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects. This course is included as a part of Free Primary Lifetime Membership. The purpose of the 'Introduction to Scrum' exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework.
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
How to Apply
- Register for free and get SCRUMstudy Primary Lifetime Membership. Primary members get free access to this course.
- Login and access the course online. The online course includes:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study Guides: First chapter of the SBOK™ Guide
- Glossary of important terms (phone app)
- Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get an acknowledgement for the course completion from SCRUMstudy. Sample Course Completion Certificate
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.