How to applyOverview
Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online on SCRUMstudy.com. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost Of Exam||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)||Current Pass Rate (%)*|
|SDC™||Nil||Nil||Anyone on a SCRUM Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team||USD 200||25 Recertification units every 2 years||98|
*Pass Rate for the SDC™ examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 98%
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
How to Apply
- Register for free on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the exam (OR) Become an Advanced Member (membership fee - USD 120). Advanced Members get free access to this course and can apply for the SDC™ exam at discounted rate of USD 80.
- Login and access the courseware. The online courseware includes:
- E-copy of SBOK™ Guide
- High quality video tutorials
- Roles Guide for SDC exam
- Learn and take the exam.
- Learn the relevant sections from the SBOK™ Guide (which will be specified in the Roles Guide).
- Schedule the one and half hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the proctored SDC™ exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certified professional will need to earn 25 re-certification credits every 2 years.