|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost Of Exam||Maintaining Certification|
|Scrum Fundamentals Certified||Nil||Nil||Anyone interested to know more about Scrum||0||Not Applicable|
Register for free Overview
'Scrum Fundamentals Certified' course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects. This course is included as a part of Free Primary Lifetime Membership. The purpose of the 'Scrum Fundamentals Certified' exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as "Scrum Fundamentals Certified". You will also be provided with 10 PMI approved PDUs.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
How to Apply
- Register for free and get SCRUMstudy Primary Lifetime Membership. Primary members get free access to this course.
- Login and access the course online. The online course includes:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study Guides: First chapter of the SBOK™ Guide
- Glossary of important terms (phone app)
- Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get recognized as "Scrum Fundamentals Certified" by SCRUMstudy. Sample Course Completion Certificate
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.