SCRUMstudy certification exams are proctored using the online WebEx based proctor system. Individuals taking online examinations are required to use this system. Cheating on examinations is contrary to both academic integrity standards and to ethical standards set by SCRUMstudy.
Students are required to establish identity following the procedures outlined in the conducting certification exams section.
Test Environment Requirements:
The online testing environment should mimic the 'in class' testing environment, and must conform to the following:
- A quiet, secure, fully lighted room for the examination
- No other people in the room
- Sit at a clean desk or clean table (not in a bed or sofa)
- No talking out loud or communicating with others by any means
- No leaving the room
- Nothing except computer and external cameras on the desktop or table top -removal of all books, papers, notebooks, or other materials, unless specifically permitted in written guidelines particular examination.
- Students are not allowed to use the following unless otherwise noted by instructor/exam giver:
- Calculator (online/computer or handheld devices)
- Textbooks (online/computer or hardcopy books)
- Notes (online/computer or hardcopy notes)
- Other websites
- External cameras, when possible, should be placed on the lid of the laptop or where it will have a constant, uninterrupted view of the test taker
- No writing visible on desk or on walls
- No music is allowed to be played on computer or any other system in the room
- No other computers running in the exam room
- No headphones or ear buds allowed
- Have the web-cam correctly situated: Web-cam must be focused on individual taking exam at all times.
- Nothing covering the lens of the camera at any time during the exam
- Lighting must be "daylight" quality and overhead is preferred if at all possible. If overhead is not possible, the source should not be behind the student.