- Training Providers Organizations whose main business is to provide training for various skills and courses.
- Companies Organizations which are not training providers or universities.
- Universities Organizations which are recognized as universities globally.
- Small Training Organizations Small organizations who were the initial partners of SCRUMstudy. The registration for this category is closed.
- Experts and Consultants Individual experts or consultants interested in teaching Scrum.
Implementation Experts: Implementation Experts are organizations whose primary business is to provide consultancy and help in implementing Scrum for other organizations
Comparison of Benefits
|Core Benefits||Training Providers||Companies||Universities or Colleges||Small Training Organizations||Individual Faculty/Experts||Implementation Experts|
|Greater acceptance and credibility for Scrum trainings|
|Get exclusive savings on certification exams and SCRUMstudy publications|
|Make your classes accessible to tens of thousands of potential customers through SCRUMstudy website||4 classes per month||4 classes per month|
|Offer pre-approved RCUs (Recertification Units)|
|Recruit new trainers|
|Access to ‘Train the trainer’ resources for Trainers|
|Customer support services by SCRUMstudy|
|Stay up to date with training proposals from different organizations|
|Audience||One country or One Geographic Zone||Company employees||Inside university or college||Three states||Personal network|
|Application fee||$ 1000/yr (One Country), $1500/yr (One Geographic Zone)||$ 1000/yr (One Country), $1500/yr (One Geographic Zone)||$ 1000/yr (One Country), $1500/yr (One Geographic Zone)||$ 1000/yr||$ 500/yr||One-country or One Geographic Zone: $1,500/yr. (One Country), $3,000/yr. (One Geographic Zone)|